goosy : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s having or revealing stupidity
- They were loosy-goosy for the time, and instantly irrelevant.
- Throughout the musical, he emits those lecherous gurgles, dying squawks and goosy yelps that used to be the cheek-in-tongue counterpoint to vaudeville, and burlesque.
- But instead of the comparitively loosy-goosy curriculums found at most Head Start programs, the 1,500 Chicago children were subject to an intensive preschool environment that .
News & Articles
- Si Robertson commercial outtakes draw scores of viewers on YouTube
Matt Busbice of Flextone Game Calls has hired professional athletes and big-name hunters to help get the word out about some of his products, and their on-air talents have run the gamut from stiff-as-a-board to loosy-goosy. But no one's ever performed quite like Si Robertson of Duck Dynasty fame.
July 23, 2013 - New Orleans Times-Picayune
- Lou Piniella in Chicago Sun-Times (blog)
Look, we like chemistry,Piniella said. "We like for this team to be loosy-goosy and have fun. We look to our veteran players to provide that. So he fits in all those categories."
- David Eggen in Edmonton Sun
There's a loosy-goosy approach to how the government is providing information on health-care cuts,said Eggen, while surrounded by protesters who grooved to reggae music and carried signs declaring, "Stop the Attack on Seniors,"...
- Shaquille O'Neal in New York Times
I know it bothered him a lot,said O'Neal, who scored a team-high 24 points. "When you're on a team and one of your guys is out, someone or two or three people have to step up, and we didn't have that tonight. We were just loosy-goosy with...