level-headed : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s exercising or showing good judgment
- But he'll be happy to have the seat kept warm by his close ally Motlanthe, viewed both within and outside of the ANC as the most level-headed and pragmatic leader in his faction .
- With both his parents dead, he has a makeshift family of housemates that includes Nit and Nat, affable slacker lunkheads, and Laurel Cao, a level-headed, sexy Vietnamese American .
- Cuba's Fidel Castro even called powering cars with food "sinister" policy, but here's a more level-headed breakdown of the impact and limitations of farming for fuel.
News & Articles
- A Hawks fan in Boston
The last time the Blackhawks were in the Stanley Cup Final, in 2010, I went to Philadelphia, wore my Duncan Keith jersey and had my physical well-being threatened multiple times. So I decided to try it again, this time in Boston, for Saturday's Game 2. After all, Boston couldn't be worse than Philly, right? They seem like reasonable, level-headed people other than that time they started a war ...
June 17, 2013 - RedEye
- Sir Alex Ferguson in Times Online
Darren is in the same vein as Paul, Ryan Giggs and Wes Brown in that he is a long-serving member of the team,Ferguson said. "His consistency and level-headed approach is a great attribute and we are all delighted he has signed a new...
- Sam Querrey in The Associated Press
The conditions were pretty tough out there, the windiest day of the week so far,said Querrey, who hit 15 aces. "I just tried to stay level-headed and keep my composure, and fortunately I got through it. I didn't set a round (to reach),...