heartless : Definition, Usages, News and More
- a lacking in feeling or pity or warmth
- s devoid of courage or enthusiasm
- He would be a heartless man who opposed building of speedways and their use.
- It is all heartless hilarity, directed in a mad but curiously logical rush by a great master of overlapping dialogue, vicious asides and over-the-shoulder put-downs.
- The heartless heartland gets another close-up in Charlize Theron's latest film.
- Dan Gilbert in Wall Street Journal
He added, "But the good news is that this heartless and callous action can only serve as the antidote to the so-called 'curse' on Cleveland, Ohio."
- Rupert Murdoch in International Herald Tribune
In this promising new century, we are still seeing naked, heartless aggression - whether it comes from a terrorist bombing in Islamabad or a Russian invasion of Georgia,Murdoch said.