fuddled : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v make stupid with alcohol
- v consume alcohol
- v be confusing or perplexing to; cause to be unable to think clearly
This question befuddled even the teacher
- s very drunk
- Beside tough Dictators Hitler, Stalin, Mussolini, the sword-rattling Kaiser and autocratic Tsar looked like kindly, slightly fuddled grandfathers.
- Sometimes he simply looks like hell -- fat, dissolute, aging, fuddled.
- The tall, white-haired man loved more than he mournedcrouching wives, fuddled dogs and all.