- n an alcoholic beverage that is distilled rather than fermented
- v consume alcohol
- And they have more booze than other single-serving beverages.
- The propaganda posters associated with the anti-booze campaign showing square-jawed citizens declining their daily dose are still the butt of jokes today.
- You won't find any "booze, butts or bets" in her portfolios.
News & Articles
- Sherry on Top: Can Derek Brown Help Make Sherry Cool?
In the world of booze, there is good, and there is evil. Whipped cream-flavored vodka is evil, if you ask Derek Brown of The Passenger and Columbia Room . “Pure nihilism is why you would drink something like that, because you want the end of the world to come about quickly,” he says.
June 13, 2013 - Washington City Paper
- Get paddled inside The Principal's Office
Booze and beans by Matthew Schniper 'You have been naughty ... report to the Principal's Office." So reads the menu at the Ivywild School's other drink spot, the one for serious coffee, smart cocktails and respectable wines — all drinkables that aren't Bristol beer down the way.… [ Read more ] [ Subscribe to the comments on this story ]
June 12, 2013 - Colorado Springs Independent
- 'The Challenge' Is Glorious Trash
Oh lord. Lock up the booze and Scotchgard the couch, because another season of MTV's vomitously fun workhorse series The Challenge is headed our way. They've just released the trailer for the new season, and it looks like the usual belch of drunken squabbling and a hint of physical danger lurking in the air. Plus, y'know, the challenges and stuff. Which is great! Despite nearly everyone in the ...
June 10, 2013 - The Atlantic Wire via Yahoo! News
- Barack Obama in CNN
Referring to his emotional struggles as a young man, Obama wrote, "Pot had helped, and booze; maybe a little blow when you could afford it. Not smack, though."
- Sam Thaiday in Stawell Times News
We are the same as many other sports and teams. Some of the players don't mind having the occasional drink,Thaiday said. "But to suggest we have a booze culture in our club is not right."
- Cameron Mathison in FOXNews
There was a few people enjoying the free booze,co-host Mathison said in the press room.