- v do one's shopping at; do business with; be a customer or client of
- v be a regular or frequent visitor to a certain place
- a coming at short intervals or habitually
a frequent guest
- s frequently encountered;
a frequent (or common) error is using the transitive verb `lay' for the intransitive `lie'
- Links to airline frequent flyer programs and frequent flyer partnerships.
- Young, brilliant, tradition-breaking Defense Minister Colonel Luang Bipul Songgram has had a spectacular career in Siamese politics, featured by frequent promotions and escapes .
- Under frequent arrow attack from Indians in the surrounding grass, they had dug more than 900 ft.
News & Articles
- JetBlue Frequent Flier Points Will Never Expire
JetBlue Airways announced that frequent flier points earned in its TrueBlue program will not expire, making it the second U.S. airline (Delta's the other) with the policy. Other carriers delete miles after 18 to 24 months of inactivity.
June 17, 2013 - CNBC
- Cheat Sheet: How To Get An Airline Elite Status Match
Airline frequent flyer programs give extra benefits (upgrades, free checked bags, and lounge access among them) when you attain upper-tier status, and they sometimes offer incentives to switch your loyalty from the program you use the most. Its called a status match in airline parlance. So if youd like to leverage your status on one airlines program to get status on another airline, heres how to ...
June 17, 2013 - Airfarewatchdog.com via Yahoo! News
- Weather: 'Excessive' lightning and high winds are moving through Central Florida
Frequent lightning is lighting up the skies in Central Florida.
June 17, 2013 - Orlando Sentinel
- Erik Solheim in Forbes
This comes on top of the increasingly frequent and brutal acts of violence perpetrated by both parties, and I am deeply concerned that the violence and hostilities will now escalate even further,said Erik Solheim, a key mediator in the...
- Jeff Bezos in BusinessWeek
Slow and steady is the way to achieve results, and we do not kid ourselves into thinking this will get easier as we go along,Bezos said. "Smaller, more frequent steps drive a faster rate of learning, help us maintain focus, and give each...
- Geoff Dixon in The Australian
The improvements to the program over the past 12 months have reinforced our view of the value of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program as a stand-alone business,Mr Dixon said.