- v assume sponsorship of
- v do one's shopping at; do business with; be a customer or client of
- v treat condescendingly
- v be a regular customer or client of
We patronize this store
- With the sprouting of 'Baristas' and 'Cafe Days' all over, India Coffe House is not patronized by the intellectuals anymore.
- In the centuries when Islam forged civilizations, men of wealth created pious foundations supporting universities and hospitals, and princes competed with one another to patronize .
- Local purchases recirculate it, but patronize mega-chains or online retailers, he says, and "it flows out like a wound.