- v create by hammering
- v make a copy of with the intent to deceive
She forged a Green Card
- v come up with (an idea, plan, explanation, theory, or principle) after a mental effort
- v move ahead steadily
He forged ahead
- v move or act with a sudden increase in speed or energy
- v make something, usually for a specific function
- v make out of components (often in an improvising manner)
- s reproduced fraudulently
a forged twenty dollar bill
- Blair, moreover, appears to be sticking by the Niger uranium allegation despite the White House retraction, insisting that it was based on sources besides the forged letters.
- Why critics are taking note: Maldacena has forged a connection between string theory and the rest of physics Juan Maldacena.
- The forged receipts represent oils that were either missing or never existed at all.
News & Articles
- Bookkeeper for a management consulting firm and two other companies forged checks, police say
A bookkeeper stole almost $14,000 from a business management consulting firm and two other companies using forged checks in April and May, officials said. Wendy D. Cruz admitted to forging her employer's signature on several checks worth a total of $13,754.95 in April and May, and cashing them at a check cashing business in Mount Pocono, Monroe Co., officials said. Cruz kept the books for ...
June 15, 2013 - WFMZ Eastern Pennsylvania and Western New Jersey
- High School Insider: Decade of shared summers poise Valley baseball group
Five West Des Moines Valley juniors forged a brotherhood of baseball in the 10 summers they've shared.
June 15, 2013 - The Des Moines Register
- Wendy Cruz, bookkeeper, cashes forged checks for thousands, police say
A Langford woman stole thousands of dollars by forging her employer's name on business checks and cashing them for herself, police said. Wendy Cruz was charged with forgery, access device fraud and theft by unlawful taking. Cruz, 46, worked as a bookkeeper and forged her employer's signature on at least 20 checks in April and May, said police, adding that Cruz then cashed the checks for a total ...
June 14, 2013 - WFMZ Eastern Pennsylvania and Western New Jersey
- Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in guardian.co.uk
They are all fabricated bunch of papers continuously being forged and disseminated by the American government,Ahmadinejad told ABC News.
- George HW Bush in CNN
No one is better to lead our nation in these trying times than Senator John McCain. His character was forged in the crucible of war,Bush said, referring to McCain's experience as a Navy pilot and prisoner of war in Vietnam.
- Julien Temple in Reuters
The bonds with Prime Minister Blair have been forged through some of the most difficult times, through the time of 9/11, through the time of the attacks on London, through Afghanistan and Iraq and Northern Ireland, and those are bonds of friendship... Condoleezza Rice http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Condoleezza_Rice&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFjrMH7Xov6azYa3GcJkbJ5MEGCuw Times Online http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/politics/article1776201.ece&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGY50nXBtNujjWMKi0f2DMJPYm3ag May 11, 2007
39116 50432 forger Temple said: There's an element of 'To Catch a Thief' about what they do. As becomes clear in his conversations with Welles, one of the most amazing illusions Elmyr maintained during all the years of his career as an art forger was that he was not...