- v elaborate, as of theories and hypotheses
- v come up with (an idea, plan, explanation, theory, or principle) after a mental effort
- v put into words or an expression
He formulated his concerns to the board of trustees
- v prepare according to a formula
- In Washington the men who formulate the nation's economic policies have used Keynesian principles not only to avoid the violent cycles of prewar days but to produce a phenomenal .
- In the first half of the book, she passionately misunderstands a series of events she witnesses on a summer day in 1935, which leads her to formulate a lie that ruins the lives of .
- The experiment led him to formulate his famous Law of Similars.
News & Articles
- Edith Sanford Convenes National Thought Leaders Council
The Edith Sanford Breast Cancer Foundation convened the first meeting of its National Thought Leaders Advisory Council, a think tank designed to help formulate fresh new strategies for building grassroots support. (PRWeb June 11, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10822389.htm
June 11, 2013 - PRWeb
- County panel to eye property uses
Luzerne County Council members plan to create a real estate committee to formulate plans for a myriad of unused county-owned properties.
June 10, 2013 - Times Leader
- Tyrann Mathieu reminds Carson Palmer of Troy Polamalu
When Carson Palmer was the quarterback for the Bengals, he used to face the Steelers twice every season. That meant he would see a lot of Steelers safety Troy Polamalu on film and then again on the field, the kind of exposure that leads a man to formulate a pretty good scouting report on a…
June 10, 2013 - NBC Sports: ProFootballTalk
- Ben Bernanke in guardian.co.uk
We are attentive to the implications of changes in the value of the dollar for inflation and inflation expectations and will continue to formulate policy to guard against risks to both parts of our dual mandate,Bernanke said, referring to the...
- Donald Vance in FOXNews
Asked to describe the experience, Vance said: "It sort of removes you from you. You can no longer formulate your own thoughts when you're in an environment like that."
- Kofi Annan in Reuters UK
The prize celebrates more than just good governance,said Annan, who stepped down as UN head at the end of 2006. "It celebrates leadership. The ability to formulate a vision and to convince others of that vision; and the skill of giving...