- v make plain and comprehensible
- v elaborate, as of theories and hypotheses
- One could get cute and explicate the movie as an anticorporate parable.
- For years, the earnest little film magazines have been trying to explicate Kong's appeal.
- The comix sections either explicate events the diary only alludes to, as when Minnie and her best friend meet an older man for sex, or else they imagine scenes Minnie was not privy .
News & Articles
- Melissa Segura: UFC's Perez trail blazing Mexican presence in MMA
To fully explicate an athlete's significance in his sport -- whether established or still merely projected -- usually requires a lot of ink. But not in the case of Goyo. First of all, reading, he admits, has never been his thing. And, besides, all those words printed in magazines or newspapers can't do his story justice. Not the way just a little bit of ink from the tattoo artist's needle has ...
Oct. 29, 2013 - Sports Illustrated