- a (of memory) deficient in retentiveness or range
- a not mindful or attentive
- s failing to keep in mind
forgetful of her responsibilities
- Finding Nemo is, so far, the apotheosis of the Pixar style: the ultimate fish-out-of-water story, with a fretful dad (voiced by Albert Brooks) enlisting a forgetful friend (Ellen .
- But the bad guys know that many of us are lazy or forgetful and use the same password on multiple sites.
- Obama's ads systematically portray McCain as old, forgetful and out of touch; McCain's present Obama as a lightweight "celebrity" who will stop at nothing to win.
News & Articles
- Memory Loss and Gain
Would it not be nice to take a pill and regain that elusive memory? We are all forgetful at times and without a clue as to how to get it better. Memory improved in mice injected with a small, drug-like molecule discovered by UCSF San Francisco researchers studying how cells respond to biological stress. The same biochemical pathway the molecule acts on might one day be targeted in humans to ...
June 17, 2013 - Environmental News Network
- Family, the flag and our patriots past
My name is John Hosbrook, and I died 215 years ago. My family has asked me to take you on a brief tour of our Patriot past. They said you might need a refresher since Twitter, TV dance shows and tough times have made you a mite forgetful.
June 17, 2013 - Lebanon Daily News
- Charlie Crist in MyFoxOrlando.com
It's already in statute, but any legislature could come on in subsequent years, maybe be a little bit forgetful about what's happening right now, this year, out in the Gulf of Mexico and change their minds,said Gov. Crist, "but if you give...
- Paul Pfeifer in Cincinnati Post
In his dissent, Justice Paul Pfeifer said, "In a simpler time, a person who forgot to renew his license or registration was given a warning.......... But now, this court would have the state treat forgetful people as hardened criminals."
- Barry Trotz in SportingNews.com
It was a good rebound for us, we really needed that,said Trotz. "October was a forgetful month, that's for sure."