fashion : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n how something is done or how it happens
in an abrasive fashion
- n characteristic or habitual practice
- n the latest and most admired style in clothes and cosmetics and behavior
- n consumer goods (especially clothing) in the current mode
- v make out of components (often in an improvising manner)
She fashioned a tent out of a sheet and a few sticks
- Luxury Fashion - PTI's fashion magazine section features hot fashion styles and design trends from all around the world.
- PTI's critics present the top ten movies, TV shows, books, fashion trends, video games, theater, comics, music, and more of 2006.
- PTI magazine's look at style, success and influence in the world of fashion today.
- Annie Leibovitz in hecklerspray
In a statement released on Monday, Annie said: "I'm sorry that my portrait of Miley has been misinterpreted. Miley and I looked at fashion photographs together and we discussed the picture in that context before we shot it. The photograph is a...
- Barack Obama in Meattradenewsdaily (blog)
We are going to do it in a methodical fashion. I want to make sure that everything is lined up properly by the time that I visit Korea in November. And then in the few months that follow that, I intend to present it to Congress,Obama added.
- Yves Saint Laurent in 570 News
In his own words, Saint Laurent said he felt "fashion was not only supposed to make women beautiful, but to reassure them, to give them confidence, to allow them to come to terms with themselves."