manner : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n how something is done or how it happens
her dignified manner
his rapid manner of talking
- n a way of acting or behaving
- n a kind
what manner of man are you?
- Massachusetts's animal cruelty laws specifically prohibit anyone from carrying an animal "in or upon a vehicle, or otherwise, in an unnecessarily cruel or inhuman manner or in a .
- A manner makes a difference at the White House.
- She often looked as if she were on the verge of tears, in the manner of folk images of the Virgin Mary.
News & Articles
- Sky's the limit for h3gm chief Mark Manner
Mark Manner, managing partner of h3gm law firm, says Nashville's diversity of business and strong metropolitan government has the city poised 'to be really big.'
June 16, 2013 - The Tennessean
- Kids, Chuck Schumer Is Coming for Your Adderall
Are you a student in New York using prescription performance enhancing drugs like Adderall or Ritalin to finish your work in a timely manner? Well, let's hope you've got a rock solid diagnosis because Sen. Chuck Schumer wants to crack down on "academic doping." Schumer is worried about the 35 percent of college kids who use drugs like Aderall without a proper prescription. More and more kids are ...
June 16, 2013 - The Atlantic Wire via Yahoo! News
- Cause of death of Florida man found in Muskogee can't be determined
The manner and cause of death of a man whose body was found decomposed in Muskogee in September could not be determined, according to a Medical Examiner's Office report.
June 16, 2013 - Tulsa World