dotted : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v scatter or intersperse like dots or studs
- v distribute loosely
- v make a dot or dots
- v mark with a dot
- s having a pattern of dots
- s having gaps or spaces
sign on the dotted line
- Cut along dotted lines to get four individual answer sheets .
- Shanxi is the heart of China's coal belt, and the hills around Linfen are dotted with mines, legal and illegal, and the air is filled with burning coal.
- Scores and scores of bodies hundreds of bodieswearing red dresses, blue T shirts, green blouses, pink slacks, children's polka-dotted jumpers.
News & Articles
- Tallinn: The Former Soviet City That Gave Birth To Skype
The Estonian capital is dotted with medieval towers and Soviet architecture that belie its status as one of the world's most technologically advanced cities. Residents use a smart card to ride the bus, and mail packages and pay for parking with their phones.
June 12, 2013 - NPR
- Median closures could impact Blanding businesses
MIDDLEBURG, Fla.-- Blanding Blvd. is dotted with medians, allowing easy access to businesses like Stone Plus along the route.
June 12, 2013 - FOX30 / CBS47 Jacksonville
- Norwich City's 5 Best Strikers of the Last 10 Years
The transfer window is now in full swing and Norwich City look set to increase their firepower. Ricky van Wolfswinkel has, of course, already signed on the dotted line from Sporting Lisbon, but Chris Hughton doesn't look intent on stopping there. According to the Daily Mail , a fee has been agreed with PSV Eindhoven for the purchase of Swedish star, Ola Toivonen, but with many other clubs ...
June 12, 2013 - Bleacher Report
- Barack Obama in TPMCafÃ© (blog)
Obama says "all the T's are crossed and the I's are dotted in terms of what might happen" in Hawai'i.
- Tony Gwynn in Reuters
My father said, 'If you work hard, good things will happen,'said Gwynn, who played 20 seasons with the Padres. "I worked hard, because I had to. I wasn't talented enough to get by just on ability. When you sign your name on the dotted...
- Daryl Morey in Manila Bulletin
Until July 8, no one can make up their minds 100 percent, no one can sign their name to the dotted line,Morey said. "So there's an opening there. My sense from the chatter is that no one has really made up their minds. But the only people...