- v make a spot or mark onto
- s having a pattern of dots
- Ono looks remarkably unchanged from the black-and-white photos of her younger self, though the famous hippie locks have long been replaced with a short do flecked with bronze.
- Nobody wants to eat a vanilla-bean-flecked puddle.
- Sure, I was going to Tokyo for work, but my mind was focused on cream puffs specifically, the ones whose sublime vanilla-bean-flecked custard nestles in a cradle of chocolate .
News & Articles
- History buffs unearth frontier cabin
DURYEA 8212 Mark Dziak knelt down in the woods to retrieve a shard of blue-flecked pottery from between the roots of an old tree, sending a long-legged spider scurrying for cover as he lifted the nickel-sized ceramic chunk out of the dirt.
June 15, 2013 - Times Leader
- Breaking Bad’s George Mastras on the Train-Heist Sequence, the Year’s Most Suspenseful Scene
A whistle blows. We pan out to see the beautiful, cactus-flecked Southwestern landscape, and follow that with POV shots from a train winding through a canyon, its wheels sweeping miles of sage brush. The camera swoops below the tracks to reveal Walt, Jesse, and Todd huddling together, tensely waiting to ... More »
June 12, 2013 - Vulture
- Andrew Rawnsley in The Guardian
Rawnsley writes that "the cream upholstery of the seat-back in front of Brown was flecked with black marks. When having a meltdown the prime minister would habitually stab it with his black marker pen."
- Jack Valenti in CBS News
Her pink blouse was flecked with his blood and also this grotesque gray brain matter,Valenti, president and chief executive officer of the Motion Picture Association, said in a radio interview with Don Imus. "She wouldn't change that...
- Oderus Urungus in LiveDaily.com
There have been abundant rumors of a hideous summoning, and the great beast T-Rex GOR GOR stirs in his subterranean lair,group frontman Oderus Urungus said in a statement. "We will harness our gore-flecked war machines as GWAR returns with...