- n a small fragment of something broken off from the whole
- n a small contrasting part of something
a fleck of red
- v make a spot or mark onto
- Carrel placed a fleck of tissue from the heart of an unhatched chick in a glass flask with some nutritious pink fluid.
- Even in powerful telescopes, it is visible only as a fleck of light.
- Yet this inert fleckstill unfamiliar to the vast majority of Americanshas astonishing powers that are already transforming society.
News & Articles
- Western Michigan's P.J. Fleck looks forward to facing familiar faces at Michigan State
Fleck has played for and learned to coach under current Spartans coaches, and with an energetic personality, he'll open the season as the youngest head coach in FBS.
June 15, 2013 - MLive.com
- Lyle Lovett, Steve Miller, Joan Jett head for Ferguson Center | Sound Check
The Ferguson Center for the Arts Friday unveiled a set of shows stretching from August into May of next year. Big names include Lyle Lovett, Bela Fleck, Taj Mahal, Steve Miller Band, Blues Traveler, Kenny Loggins and Joan Jett.
June 15, 2013 - Daily Press
- WMU football notebook: P.J. Fleck featured on Grantland blog; turf at Waldo Stadium removed (photo gallery)
Also: WMU's 2014 recruiting class is up to 14 commitments; Check out a seven-part video series featuring P.J. Fleck.
June 12, 2013 - The Kalamazoo Gazette