- n an indistinct shapeless form
- v make a spot or mark onto
- Greg Lynn has a thing for the blob.
- A splotch, a blotch, Be careful of the blob .
- In the intervening 112 years, the coveted awards have been rectangular, ridged, doughnut-like, gilded and--for the 1972 Sapporo Winter Games--shaped like an amorphous blob.
News & Articles
- Hints from Heloise: Keep marshmallows from sticking together
Dear Heloise I bought a bag of miniature marshmallows, which I stored in the pantry. I opened them three weeks later to use, and they were all stuck together in one big blob. It was a sticky mess getting them separated to use in my dessert recipe. How can I avoid this problem? -- Ruth F. in Ohio
June 19, 2013 - Erie Times-News
- Heloise: These tips will help keep marshmallows fresh
Dear Heloise: I bought a bag of miniature marshmallows, which I stored in the pantry. I opened them three weeks later to use, and they were all stuck together in one big blob. How can I avoid this problem? - Ruth F.
June 18, 2013 - Amarillo Globe-News
- Beware of ‘The Blob’! Injury lawsuit OK’d
An ex-con’s visit to Bible camp has brought down the vengeance of “The Blob.”Brock Charles — who sued after he got hurt at an upstate religious retreat — deserves a trial over the broken bones he suffered while cavorting on a giant water toy, a judge has ruled.Charles, 29...
June 17, 2013 - New York Post
- Denny Doherty in Forbes
There's a part of this thing that if I'm not careful, I'd be just a blob on the stage crying my guts out,Doherty told The Associated Press at the time. "Everybody knows about death and dying and sadness, so it's an exercise in staying in...
- Jordan Staal in CBC.ca
It's kind of one big blob down there,Staal said when asked to specify the location of his pain. "I just have to get through it."