- n a crystal of snow
- n a person with an unusual or odd personality
- n a small fragment of something broken off from the whole
- v form into flakes
The substances started to flake
- v cover with flakes or as if with flakes
- v come off in flakes or thin small pieces
- Otherwise known as cocaine, coke, C, snow, blow, toot, leaf, flake, freeze, happy dust, nose candy, Peruvian, lady, white girl.
- Because computers don't have enough horsepower yet to simulate, say, every flake of snow in a drift, academics like O'Brien attempt to figure out how much we need to see to believe .
- Even if the flake rate accumulates into a blizzard, the Clinton campaign disputes a Des Moines Register poll out this past Monday showing Barack Obama leading Clinton by seven .
News & Articles
- Flake apologizes for son's 'unacceptable' behavior
Republican Sen. Jeff Flake of Arizona apologized Wednesday for his son's use of racial epithets, homophobic slurs and anti-Semitic remarks in social media. "I'm very disappointed in my teenage son's words, and I sincerely apologize for the insensitivity," the first-term senator, who was elected last year, said in a statement. "This language is unacceptable, anywhere. Needless to say, I've ...
June 13, 2013 - KSAT San Antonio
- Sen. Flake apologizes for son's derogatory tweets
Tanner Flake, the son of Sen. Jeff Flake, posted offensive remarks on Twitter, threatening to beat up a person who stole his bike and calling that person a derogatory slur.
June 13, 2013 - FOX 19 Cincinnati
- Sen. Jeff Flake apologizes for son's offensive slurs on Twitter
PHOENIX -- Sen. Jeff Flake issued an apology not for something he did, but for something his son did online. Tanner Flake, the senator's teenage son, posted a series of homophobic, anti-Semitic and racist comments on his Twitter account earlier this year. He also posted screen shots from a gaming app showing he went by an offensive name. The senator apologized for his son's actions in a ...
June 13, 2013 - KTVK 3TV Phoenix