- v feed, care for, and rear young birds for flight
- v decorate with feathers
- v grow feathers
- a (of birds) having developed feathers or plumage; often used in combination
- s (of an arrow) equipped with feathers
- Over the next couple of years she turned her online persona into a full-fledged business.
- Though you can't choose between shortest distance and shortest time like many full-fledged systems, the route chosen is generally the quickest.
- In any case, Homicide says, today he's "cut in on publishing and merchandising, and I'm a full-fledged member.
News & Articles
- 'Game & Wario' The Perfect Nintendo Land Follow Up
Back in 2011 when the Wii U was first unveiled, I had some time with the new controller on a variety of mini-games. It was made very clear at the time that these were tech demos and not fully fledged games. Equally though, it was clear that these games were too good to not find their way into households at some point.
June 20, 2013 - Forbes
- Snoop Lion - Ashtrays and Heartbreaks: The Mixtape [DOWNLOAD]
Snoop Lion went full-fledged Reggae on his latest release, Reincarnated . If you felt his transformation was a little too drastic, don't count on anything changing soon.
June 20, 2013 - Hip-Hop Wired
- 'XCOM: Enemy Unknown' Review (iPad)
For the last several years the gulf between mobile and "real" games has been rapidly closing. Originally, players seeking full fledged experiences on their phones and tablets had to settle for bite sized, simple games. These mobile games aren't bad in that regard -- in fact some of them are downright fun -- but they [...]
June 20, 2013 - MTV
- Dmitry Medvedev in AFP
I hope that my American colleague and I will hold substantial and full-fledged talks that will produce real results,Medvedev said.
- Mohamed ElBaradei in AFP
Iran continues to maintain that these alleged weaponisation studies related to conventional weapons only or are fabricated. However a full-fledged examination of this issue has yet to take place,ElBaradei said.
- Benazir Bhutto in Forbes
We welcome Musharraf's decision to shed the uniform,said former Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto, leader of one of the two main opposition parties. "Now the Pakistani army has got a full-fledged chief and they can better perform their...