- n a light shower that falls in some locations and not others nearby
- n the act of sprinkling or splashing water
- v distribute loosely
- v cause (a liquid) to spatter about, especially with force
- v rain gently
It has only sprinkled, but the roads are slick
- v scatter with liquid; wet lightly
- To sweeten it, add fruit or sprinkle on a little cinnamon, which may also help to lower cholesterol and blood sugar.
- This movie about You-Know-Who is missing a sprinkle of you-know-what: what one dared to expect in a wizard's tale.
- By tradition, almost everything on Centre Court is painted green during Wimbledon including the grass, which groundsmen sprinkle with iron to enhance its look.
News & Articles
- Worst Fathers Ever? (GALLERY, POLL)
Anyone can be a father, but it takes a special person to be a bad dad. You need a sprinkle of narcissism, a dash of bullheadedness and three scoops of a blatant disregard for the conventional rules of propriety.
June 15, 2013 - The Huffington Post
- Lane closures, traffic delays expected as $1.43 million Sprinkle Road project begins Monday
Drivers traveling on Sprinkle Road through Comstock Township should expect delays and lane closures as work to resurface the road begins Monday
June 14, 2013 - The Kalamazoo Gazette
- Radio Communication system improvement procurement grinds into gear
Sheriff Ronnie Sprinkle had been concerned for months about the radio communication system for Botetourt County. Earlier this year the system failed for 12 hours leaving deputies and EMS unable to communicate effectively with Dispatch. In Botetourt County, school buses are on the system as well. Sprinkle had understood after the 2014 budget sessions the [...]
June 14, 2013 - Roanoke Times
- Tiger Wood in phillyBurbs.com
The key is take care of the par 5s and then try and sprinkle in a few more (birdies) here and there where you can,Woods said.
- Stewart Cink in ESPN
If both of us play up to the way we expect to play, we're going to sprinkle some birdies around the golf course,Cink said.
- Scott Skiles in ESPN
It's not going to be easy,Skiles said. "I don't have any magic dust to sprinkle on people. We're going to have to do it by working harder and playing better [defense], and the first step will be getting competitive every single night. The...