- s feeling great rapture or delight
- The climax of the ritual celebration was not a drunken stupor but ecstatic union with the gods.
- Reviews have been ecstatic, but Tesla Motors has been hit hard by the financial crisis.
- And in a way one had, because Khan had made the rich religious poetry of the Sufi tradition even more magical, bringing words and music together in an ecstatic celebration of the .
- Kobe Bryant in FanHouse (blog)
You can see how excited he is about it,Bryant said. "You can see it in his eyes that he's ecstatic. It's been a long time since he had a champagne bath, and I knew that, so I made sure he became part of our circle and we got him pretty...
- Lance Armstrong in Sioux City Journal
Anna and I are thrilled to confirm that we are expecting in June and our families are ecstatic and grateful,Armstrong said in a statement released Tuesday night. "We are very much looking forward to what 2009 brings on many fronts. We...
- Tiger Wood in International Herald Tribune
Over the course of my career, I've won a few tournaments here and there, and it's been nice,Woods said. "This one, considering the field and the golf course and the conditions, ecstatic to have won here."