clothing : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a covering designed to be worn on a person's body
- v provide with clothes or put clothes on
- v furnish with power or authority; of kings or emperors
- v cover as if with clothing
News & Articles
- From Cadillac to Afghanistan, clothing the needy
CADILLAC — A clothing drive that started last November has collected 8,000 pounds of supplies for refugees in Afghanistan.
June 20, 2013 - Cadillac News
- Clothing giveaway Saturday at church
BRUNSWICK — Free clothing will be given away for those in need 9 a.m. to noon Saturday, June 22, at The Church of Jesus Christ, 169 Coombs Road. Coombs Road is on the right heading towards Orr's Island and Bailey Island on Route 24. Rain date is June 29.
June 19, 2013 - The Times Record
- Men's Clothing Startup Combat Gent Raises $1.84 Million From Tony Hsieh's VegasTechFund And Others
Men's clothing retailer Combat Gent wants to be the place where young people turn when they need a new suit or dress shirt for work. To do so, it's raised $1.84 million in seed funding from a group of investors that includes Tony Hsieh's VegasTechFund, MHS Capital, Naxuri Capital, Blazer Ventures, Point Nine Capital, and Flint and Tinder's Jake Bornstein.
June 19, 2013 - TechCrunch
- Rob Reiner in guardian.co.uk
They're not that environmentally conscious, but they've heard of global warming,said Reiner, who went on to direct films including When Harry Met Sally. "Nigel thought it was just because he was wearing too much clothing."
- Paris Hilton in KETV.com
It's a dream come true to have my own clothing line,Hilton said. "It's just Paris style: fun, bright and flashy."
- Joe Biden in FOXNews
Asked Wednesday who had paid for the suit he was wearing, Democratic vice presidential candidate Joe Biden told WSLS-TV in Roanoke, Va.: "I pay for my suits. I pay for all of my own clothing."