- n partial or complete nakedness
a state of undress
- v get undressed
please don't undress in front of everybody!
- v remove (someone's or one's own) clothes
The nurse quickly undressed the accident victim
- The man and his wife undress and perform every form of bizarre, outrageous sex act.
- There they found, in addition to small amounts of cocaine and marijuana, more than 100 photographs of 46 women in various states of undress; six of the women were identified as .
- Pierre Jaccoud, she said, obtained the nude photos by forcing her to undress at gun point.
- David Yates in Economic Times
There are a couple of scenes in the new film in which he will undress, but we're still thinking about how we present it,said director David Yates.
- Jennifer Aniston in Chicago Tribune
There was a story behind this,Aniston said. "This had a whole concept. It was going to be in various stages of undress. There was going to be me in a gown and men in tuxedos. And then it would be me wearing the man's shirt. And he would...
- Bob McKillop in USA Today
I've been doing this for 20 years against Duke,Davidson coach Bob McKillop said. "They expose you. They undress you. And unless you stay in the center ring and fight from the center of the ring, instead of backpedaling and getting caught...