- n clothing in general
she was refined in her choice of apparel
- v provide with clothes or put clothes on
- Start-up apparel company Fair Indigo pays each of its factory workers a living wage, not just the minimum one.
- Last year, as Warnaco's share of intimate apparel fell before the likes of Intimate Brands (Victoria's Secret), Banana Republic, VF Corp.
- The apparel has been banned from Massachusetts courthouses as of January.
News & Articles
- Charitable T-shirt Company, PIF Apparel, Uses Fashion to Raise Support and Awareness for Sex Trafficking in America
PIF Apparel has recently partnered the Children of the Night to help offer support to those affected by sex-trafficking. (PRWeb June 12, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10824595.htm
June 12, 2013 - PRWeb
- Top 5 Emerging Apparel Retail Markets Reviewed by MarketLine in Insightful Report Available at MarketPublishers.com
The apparel retail industry in the top 5 emerging nations registered growth at a CARG of around 7.7% over 2007-2011. These emerging markets contributed above USD 215.5 billion to the worldwide apparel retail industry in 2012.
June 11, 2013 - Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance
- Tennis Racquets, Apparel and Other Accessories Now on Sale for Summer 2013 at Do It Tennis
OCEANSIDE, Calif., June 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Do It Tennis, a leading retailer of tennis racquets , apparel, and accessories, is pleased to announce some of their many summer 2013 sales. "Summer ...
June 11, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Michelle Malkin in KOKI FOX 23
The apparel has been mainstreamed by both ignorant and not-so ignorant fashion designers, celebrities, and left-wing icons,Malkin says.
- Mike Martz in Washington Post
I was stunned at Matt Walsh's allegation that he was on the sideline in New England Patriots apparel during our walk-thru,Martz, now San Francisco's offensive coordinator, said Thursday. "I find that insulting, disturbing and a slap in the...
- Aylwin Lewis in MarketWatch
We are making progress as evidenced by our improved financial performance in fiscal 2006, but recognize we still have much work to do,said Aylwin Lewis, Sears Holdings' chief executive and president, in a statement. "Our improved apparel...