- v provide with clothes or put clothes on
- v furnish with power or authority; of kings or emperors
- v cover as if with clothing
the mountain was clothed in tropical trees
- Dick Durbin in FOXNews
Putting money in the hands of unemployed families means they will be able to pay their rent and utility bills, buy groceries and clothe their children,Sen. Dick Durbin, D-Ill., said after the voice vote in the Senate. "It is money that...
- Rich Jorgensen in Washington Post
Plants obviously feed us, clothe us. They're all around us. It's a huge part of our lives,said Richard Jorgensen, a University of Arizona plant sciences professor and director of the iPlant Collaborative, an Internet portal for plant science...
- Brendan Nelson in Sydney Morning Herald
This is a tax that will go through every household and every small business in Australia,Dr Nelson said of the Rudd government's planned Carbon Pollution Reduction Scheme. "In plain language, for real Australians trying to feed, clothe and...