- v make an investment
- v give qualities or abilities to
- v furnish with power or authority; of kings or emperors
- v provide with power and authority
- v place ceremoniously or formally in an office or position
- Jim Rogers, author, commodities investor and co-founder Quantum Funds, speaks at an event in New York.
- It avoids investment banks such as Lehman Brothers because of a limitation on interest-oriented business.
- Most investment trusts buy securities that they expect to pay dividends and increase in price, and then wait for their hopes to come true.
- Barack Obama in Las Vegas Sun
You can choose policies that invest in our middle-class, create new jobs, and grow this economy so that everyone has a chance to succeed,Obama said Saturday at a rally on the football field of Coronado High School. "From the CEO to the...
- Steve Ballmer in International Herald Tribune
We will continue to manage expenses and invest in long-term opportunities to deliver value to customers and shareholders, and we will emerge an even stronger industry leader than we are today,said Steven Ballmer, Microsoft's chief executive.