invest : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v make an investment
- v give qualities or abilities to
- v furnish with power or authority; of kings or emperors
- v provide with power and authority
- v place ceremoniously or formally in an office or position
- Scott Minerd, a former big-cheese investment banker at Morgan Stanley and Credit Suisse who now runs Guggenheim Partners Asset Management, isn't a big fan of today's investment .
- When he bobbed up in Wall Street two years ago with control of a few investment trusts no one knew very much about Wallace Groves except that he had made some money in Baltimore .
- Jim Rogers, author, commodities investor and co-founder Quantum Funds, speaks at an event in New York.
- Barack Obama in Las Vegas Sun
You can choose policies that invest in our middle-class, create new jobs, and grow this economy so that everyone has a chance to succeed,Obama said Saturday at a rally on the football field of Coronado High School. "From the CEO to the...
- Steve Ballmer in International Herald Tribune
We will continue to manage expenses and invest in long-term opportunities to deliver value to customers and shareholders, and we will emerge an even stronger industry leader than we are today,said Steven Ballmer, Microsoft's chief executive.