- n a swindle in which you cheat at gambling or persuade a person to buy worthless property
- v deprive of by deceit
- Some of the whites, such as Faye Dunaway as a preacher's oestrous wife, and Martin Balsam as a bunco artist, play like fugitives from a road company of The Drunkard, with .
- In Malaysia, according to Japan's Ministry of Foreign Affairs, you might get caught in a scam known as bunco.
- In Jordan the authorities, wary of another Waco or Ruby Ridge, were gingerly handling the anarchist bunco artists who call themselves the Freemen.
News & Articles
- Reader Poll
The Genoa Community Women's Club donated $1,715.10 to DeKalb County Hospice, proceeds from the club's annual bunco fundraiser. An equal amount was donated to The Cancer Center at Kishwaukee Community Hospital. From left, Pat Kuta, Karen Hagen and LeAnn Johnson.
June 18, 2013 - The MidWeek
- Marg Helgenberger in PR Newswire (press release)
Players traditionally use Bunco parties to talk with friends about health concerns and support important causes like breast cancer. I'm looking forward to spending a weekend with players from across the country at what's going to be the greatest... Naomi Judd http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naomi_Judd&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNH_6e2dYb_sp2GhiZpZ1Hyag9h-uQ Reuters http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.reuters.com/article/pressRelease/idUS120514%2B07-Jan-2008%2BPRN20080107&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNEwONRJQuDz04uFnz3WWu7I3SEO2Q Jan 7, 2008
13554 18353 bunco I'm pleased to be able to partner with Procter & Gamble and Prilosec OTC to raise money for breast cancer. It's fantastic that they've engaged so many women to come out to Las Vegas to continue the fundraising efforts at the Bunco World...