bunko : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a swindle in which you cheat at gambling or persuade a person to buy worthless property
- I do not know anything excepting that I have addressed several bunko parties attended by ladies exclusively.
- But preconfessed bunko is nevertheless bunko.
- These two hook up to defraud a lubricious Mormona bit of bunko that helps keep the Dirtwater Fox a few steps ahead of some bad guys who are giving him heated chase.
News & Articles
- Bunko night set for Saturday at Mission Oak
The Tulare Mission Oak High School Band Boosters are hosting a Bunko game night on Saturday.
Aug. 1, 2013 - Visalia Times-Delta / Tulare Advance-Register
- Whitehall library recognized for its community programs
By Stephanie Hacke, South Hills Record Senior citizens gather in the center created just for them to reminisce about World War II or to enjoy a game of bunko with friends. ...
Aug. 1, 2013 - The Mckeesport Daily News
- Krewe of Pair O' Dice hosts school fundraiser
CARROLLWOOD - The Krewe of Pair O' Dice will host "Back to School Bunko," open to the public, with all proceeds used to purchase school supplies for children in need.
July 30, 2013 - Carollwood News