- v deprive of by deceit
- v manipulate manually or in one's mind or imagination
- Why diddle around with slow, costly tests while an epidemic is raging out there? And everyone's life is touched by the tragedy of micromastia because everyone has a friend .
- God, whom we see not, is: and God, who is not, we see: Fiddle, we know, is diddle: and diddle, we take it, is dee.
- There is no "diddle-diddle-dumpling" about My Son John.
News & Articles
- Send-off for Lady Marshals Wednesday
DRAFFENVILLE – A state tournament send-off celebration for the Lady Marshals basketball team is scheduled for Wednesday at 10:15 a.m. The Sweet Sixteen begins that day at Diddle Arena on the campus...
June 13, 2013 - Marshall County Tribune-Courier
- Reggie Hayward in Florida Times-Union
And then, measuring his words carefully, Hayward added: "Maybe that's what we need. We need that kick in the pants to realize we're a good team, and we need to stop diddle-daddling or stop playing around it and put these games away."
- Murray Lightburn in Spinner
I don't just sit there and diddle on a guitar until a riff appears. S--- comes in, I write it down, I record it, I put it out. And I think the other [members] that split, maybe they thought they were deliverymen as well,Lightburn adds....
- Ronald Searle in Telegraph.co.uk
When they married in 1948 Searle wrote his bride a poem: "Diddle diddle dumpling/ Your husband Ron/ Went to bed singing this song/ I love Kayki/ Wherever I may be/ And I wish she would maykmi/ A nice cuppa tea."