- n a person with dark (brown) hair
- a marked by dark or relatively dark pigmentation of hair or skin or eyes
a brunette beauty
- Feeling ill, Barbara Jane Mackle, 20, a tall, slender, attractive brunette, abruptly excused herself from an exam at Atlanta's Emory University last week.
- A brunette Betty Grable type who wanted to be Bette Davis, Bettie couldn't get a job as a Broadway actress.
- For the second consecutive year Miss Mississippi became Miss America: Natchez' brunette, green-eyed, 20-year-old Lynda Lee Mead (36-24-36; 5 ft.
News & Articles
- Ariel Winter Goes Blond! Modern Family Star Ditches Brunette Hair for Lighter Locks
Ariel Winter has gone blond! The Modern Family star stepped out in L.A.'s Studio City neighborhood yesterday sporting a hair color that's a lot lighter than her normally brunette...
June 12, 2013 - E! Online
- Jessica Alba’s Rockin’ Retro ’60s Swimsuit
It appears that Jessica Alba looks good in any decade! The 32-year-old actress took to Twitter and Instagram on Monday to show off her most recent retro-inspired look from the upcoming film "Dear Eleanor." The brunette bombshell looks incredible, posing in a multicolored one-piece with her hair swept up in a decade-appropriate beehive 'do and with her costars by her side. Jessica captioned the ...
June 12, 2013 - omg! Celeb News via omg!
- Katy Perry Goes Goth
Katy Perry may be a self-proclaimed "California Gurl," but it seems as if she has swapped her candy-colorful dresses to take a walk on the dark side. The 28-year-old singer stepped out in Los Angeles on Saturday in a gloomy, goth-inspired ensemble, rocking black from head-to-toe after a Björk concert. The brunette bombshell donned black heels, dark tights, a leather mini-skirt, a top featuring a ...
June 10, 2013 - omg! Celeb News via omg!
- Eliot Spitzer in International Herald Tribune
...an affidavit based on the wiretap told of a man identified as "Client 9" - Spitzer, according to the law enforcement official - paying $4,300 in cash, some of it credit for future trysts, some of it for sex with a "petite, pretty brunette,...
- Betty Lou Gerson in The Canadian Press
In an interview posted on Disney.com, Gerson said her voice and physique actually influenced the look of the character: "At the time, I was a slinky brunette with high cheekbones."