- s covered with or consisting of bushes or thickets
- By 1954 Park had moved beyond his initial, hard-edged, painstaking compositions to a manner represented in the show by Nudes by a River, loosely sketched bodies set down on brushy .
- Now the hunt is on for ways to get the weakened Administration back on track The Drama Unfolds (Cover United States) What really happened in the brushy southern Texas wild that day.
- Flat and brushy, lying near the unpredictable Gulf, it could easily be overlooked by a traveler, its latent wealth unsuspected.
News & Articles
- Check Out Open Houses In New Canaan This Weekend
NEW CANAAN, Conn. — Are you looking to move to New Canaan? If so, then you’re in luck as there are several open houses taking place this weekend. The homes include the four bedroom home at 4 Leslie Lane listed at $1.75 million and the 1903 built home at 255 Brushy Ridge ...
June 21, 2013 - The Daily New Canaan
- Mike Tindall in Independent
I felt embarrassed,Tindall told a room full of Gloucester fans shortly after the final whistle. "I feel sorry for Brushy [the Gloucester coach Bryan Redpath] because we made too many individual errors and mistakes. Whenever we did...
- Wallace Stevens in guardian.co.uk
They translated the airy painting Woman With a Parasol (Camille in 1886), in which the woman's veiled face is in the green shade of a parasol against the sky, full of what Wallace Stevens called "brushy clouds brushed up by brushy winds".