- s covered with or consisting of bushes or thickets
`bosky' is a literary term
a bosky park leading to a modest yet majestic plaza"- Jack Beatty
- Rosenzweig and her partner Ken Aretsky opened this snug, intimate restaurant with its bosky seasonal mural just a year ago, and it soon had a two- to four-week waiting list for .
- Hugging the coast of southern Georgia lie half-a-dozen bosky islandsJekyl, where the Vanderbilts built up an estate; Sapelo, where Calvin Coolidge vacationed; Sea Island .
- Roberts grew to love its scrawny cypress, bosky gorges,, tall redwoods, dreamed of a scenic highway.
- Gulzar in nowRunning.com
Important projects such as the licenses projects of T 90 tanks, multi-road fighter aircrafts, SU 30 MKI, repair and refurbishment of aircraft carrier Abmiral Bosky, along with supply of the base fighter aircraft Mi 29k are evidence of successful... AK Antony http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A._K._Antony&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHPWE4WLT22uFQcar0CjO4eThrxEw DailyIndia.com http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.dailyindia.com/show/183648.php/India-Russia-aim-to-take-their-defence-ties-to-a-new-high&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNEyrLf3Bjo_Tg-2nv_fMzrCAv13cg Oct 18, 2007
11835 16301 bosky Sanjay met me. We discussed a story idea. But we are yet to meet again. What I am happy about is that he has offered to produce a short story for Bosky (his daughter Meghna)," said Gulzar, who has just returned from a trip to the US.
- Rupert Brooke in guardian.co.uk
It takes you along a new riverbank path bordered by the "bosky wood, a slumbrous stream" that Brooke described.