- v form, produce, or emit bubbles
The soup was bubbling
- v flow in an irregular current with a bubbling noise
- v rise in bubbles or as if in bubbles
- v cause to form bubbles
- v expel gas from the stomach
- s emitting or filled with bubbles as from carbonation or fermentation
- s marked by high spirits or excitement
- Locals know the phenomenon as bung fai paya nak (Naga fireballs), which have been bubbling up from the mighty river on the late autumn night of the full moon at the end of the .
- After Google's deal, dotcoms are bubbling hot.
- The Fables series has been bubbling under for years now, but for some reason could it be all the sex and violence? it rarely gets much mainstream critical hype.
News & Articles
- One wishes there were a better explanation for this neon-green liquid bubbling up from a sinkhole in
One wishes there were a better explanation for this neon-green liquid bubbling up from a sinkhole in a Philadelphia street— is it the ooze? —but it's just food dye used to help city workers trace the cause of cave-ins and other cracks in the city's infrastructure. Read more...
June 18, 2013 - Gawker
- Bubbling creek, rustling leaves accompany symphony performed in Ravenna Park ravine
The sounds of a bubbling creek and wind passing through trees high overhead accompanied the horns and strings of a symphony performed in Ravenna Park ravine on Saturday night. Performers played excerpts from composer Nat Evans’ “Hungry Ghosts.” The music was performed by candlelight. Also performed was “mr/2,” composed by John Teske and an improvised sax solo by Neil Welch. People gathered in ...
June 16, 2013 - seattlepi.com
- Bubbling Under: Lorde Leaps Onto U.S. Radio
Each Friday, Billboard presents "Bubbling Under," a weekly look at new and noteworthy acts making their way toward Billboard chart success. Up this...
June 14, 2013 - Billboard
- Daniel Yergin in Forbes
I've taken to calling it 'the great bubbling,'Yergin said. "Some of it is going to lead to very major changes."
- Theo Walcott in guardian.co.uk
The boss gave us a round of applause when we came in, and all the lads were bubbling,said Walcott to Arsenal TV Online. "None of us were happy with the first half. We were 1-0 down and hadn't played well. The boss just showed his passion...
- Gord Steeves in Winnipeg Free Press
Candidly, I worry about some of these emotions bubbling over. If you could hear people who phone in, they're not very pleased,Gord Steeves, who represents the St. Vital ward, said in an interview.