- s having protruding upper front teeth
- In Hollywood, where Eurasian actors once were relegated to buck-toothed Oriental roles, the likes of Keanu Reeves, Dean Cain and Phoebe Cates play leading men and women, not just .
- The fearsome mummy that spawned a legendary curse and a generation of horror movies turns out to have been a slender, buck-toothed teenager who probably died after a serious .
- In a sense, Ambrose Metcalfe had courted death; he was a black-haired, buck-toothed gunman with insolent eyes and heavy fists and he had recklessly made enemies.
News & Articles
- Groundhogs are out and about this time of year
The Marmota monax — better known as a groundhog, woodchuck or whistle pig for its distinct whistle noise made when in danger — is a buck-toothed, short-legged, chunky-bodied member of the squirrel family.
July 12, 2013 - The Waynesboro Record Herald
- Jessica Alba in San Francisco Chronicle
Alba, 26, says, "I would like to dedicate this award to a young man who has been on my mind for the last 19 years: Ross. Ross didn't love me. I was pigeon-toed, I had a sway back, I was slightly cross-eyed, buck-toothed, I sucked my thumb. Look at...