budgetary : Definition, Usages, News and More
- a of or relating to a budget
- The budgetary criteria for membership will also restrict the ability of national governments to increase spending or cut taxes during economic downturns.
- And it uses a budgetary scoring system that the Obama campaign rejects in calculations of its own proposals.
- The following document will prove Walt Monegan's dismissal was a result of his insubordination and budgetary clashes with Governor Palin and her administration.
News & Articles
- Killingly voters reject school budget
Killingly residents on Tuesday split the budgetary ticket, narrowly approving a $13.5 million general government budget, but rejecting the proposed $38.6 million education budget.
June 12, 2013 - The Norwich Bulletin
- Hamburg fires police Ofc. Keven Chase
The Hamburg Borough Council has fired a full-time police officer. Ofc. Keven Chase was terminated by a 4-1 vote after a closed-door session Monday night, police Chief Pedro Rivera told 69 News. Chase had been with the force on a full-time basis since March 2012. His firing was a personnel issue, not a budgetary issue, Rivera said. The Hamburg Police Department now has five full-time officers ...
June 11, 2013 - WFMZ Eastern Pennsylvania and Western New Jersey
- MBTA chief still wary of budget, fare needs
BOSTON -- Officials with the Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority are still waiting for some budgetary certainty after voting in late March to leave a $118 million hole for the Legislature to plug with new revenue expected to be generated by tr
June 10, 2013 - Gloucester Daily Times
- Glenn Stevens in Sydney Morning Herald
In Europe, while output in some key countries has been improving recently, prospects for next year are more uncertain given the budgetary constraints governments face and the pressure on euro area banks,it said.
- Barack Obama in Times of India
Obama argued that "the budgetary adjustment should not be too strong in Europe," but he didn't question the need for the adjustment, the official said.
- Condoleezza Rice in 940 News
The Palestinian Authority is experiencing a serious budgetary crisis,Rice said. "This conference is literally the government's last hope to avoid bankruptcy."