- v annoy persistently
- v tap a telephone or telegraph wire to get information
Is this hotel room bugged?
- s having hidden electronic eavesdropping devices
even the car is bugged
- The best of Spain's eating-olive crop is bugged.
- Says Krafsur: "My eyes bugged out.
- As for the Justice Department's methods, Hoffa claims, "Our phones are tapped and our hotel rooms are bugged.
News & Articles
- Car-sized hornet nest worries Florida couple
Posted by Scott T. Smith / CBS12 News GREENVILLE, Fla. -- When Norman and Pat Bush walk outside of their home, the first thing they see is a car-sized hornet's nest. And it's got them bugged. The large nest is high in a tree off of Lovett Road in Greenville, directly across the street from the Bushes' home. ...
June 11, 2013 - WPEC CBS12 West Palm Beach
- Activist outspoken despite McConnell recording fallout
Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., answers questions from reporters following a Republican strategy session on Capitol Hill in Washington, Tuesday, April 9, 2013. The FBI is investigating allegations that McConnell's re-election campaign office was bugged with an electronic listening device.
June 8, 2013 - The Bay Bulletin
- Bruce Bochy in SI.com
I'm getting bugged about tickets,Bochy said. "But they don't want them here. They want them in the Bay. I don't have any pull there."
- Lady Sarah McCorquodale in Washington Post
She thought the boat was being bugged by Mr. Al Fayed senior,McCorquodale said, telling the court that Diana shared the concern during a phone conversation from the yacht.
- Jorvorskie Lane in SportingNews.com
Last year, it was my bragging rights. I just bugged him all the time,said Lane. "He'd be like, 'Whatever,' and he'd get a little mad. This year, it could go either way. We're really looking forward to playing each other again."