effervescing : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v become bubbly or frothy or foaming
- s emitting or filled with bubbles as from carbonation or fermentation
- What he also does in his incomparable way is to prove that, for a fellow who started effervescing back in the Edwardian era, he has a lot of bubble left in him yet.
- It supplied material for one of those diurnal and refulgent arguments in which Parisian, caf-loungers are wont to join in effervescing garrulity and in which the necessity for .
- Edward Phillips Oppenheim, 64, tycoonish-looking himself, writes stories "because, if I left them on my brain, where they are endlessly effervescing, I would be subject to a .