- n a white sparkling wine either produced in Champagne or resembling that produced there
- s emitting or filled with bubbles as from carbonation or fermentation
- s full of or showing high spirits
bright bubbly children
a bubbly personality
- The bubblegum standard does seem a good choice for her bubbly, shimmying stage style, thoughany Broadway revivals of Bye Bye Birdie should be on notice.
- Mot Chandon has created a line of Champagne drinks with foams and caviars that add fruity flavor to bubbly.
- At Beacon, which sits on a quiet stretch of industrial land, the enthusiasm may be due to teachers as bubbly as the kids, or it may be simply that everyone understands the bonus .
News & Articles
- Can This Dominican Factory Pay Good Wages And Make A Profit?
Aracelis Upia Montero bounds through the front door of her wood and cinderblock house, calling out for her children. The bubbly 41-year-old Montero whom everyone calls Kuki proudly shows guests around her cramped single-story home in Villa Altagracia in the Dominican Republic. Montero points out...
June 20, 2013 - Georgia Public Broadcasting
- Nancy Kovach, victim in Comstock slaying, remembered as great mother, 'smiley, happy'
“I hope everyone remembers her as the smiley, happy, bubbly person she was,” Nancy Kovach's sister Sandy Gardner said.
June 19, 2013 - The Kalamazoo Gazette
- Chatting With Health Ade, A Local Kombucha Brewer Using SoCal's Bounty
Their bubbly kombucha teas have that slightly sweet effervescence we've grown to love, but have added in local fruit juices to further pique our interest. Their seasonal offerings currently include flavors like pink lady apple and plum, but their original and ginger lemon flavors are equally as delightful. [ more › ]
June 18, 2013 - LAist
- Bobby Charlton in Manchester.com
And another member of the team, Sir Bobby Charlton, said he was "saddened and shocked" by the news and described Ball as "an inspiration to us all". "Alan was always bright and bubbly in everything he did as a player. He went about his...
- Giorgio Armani in Los Angeles Times
Armani added: "He is a very handsome man and his football career could be nearing an end. Also look at his wife : I saw her at Tom Cruise's wedding and she is a very bubbly lady."
- Akshay Kumar in NDTV.com
Kylie couldn't have been more perfect. Her beautiful voice and bubbly personality were adored by so many. She is the perfect diva,said Kumar.