- s (of champagne) extremely dry
- Along several other "comix brut" artists like Tom Hart, Jon Lewis, and James Kochalka, Porcellino eschews finely shaded, meticulously detailed, or even accurate drawings in favor .
- Most art brut bears a primordial stamp, but Samant's is sophisticated; his indecipherable scribbles speak to man deeper than the syntax of known language.
- A small quaffing of bottle-fermented Korbel champagne brut (or sec), Hanns Kornell champagne third-generation brut, or Weibel champagne Pinot Chardonnay brut will certainly .
- Ted Allen in Arizona Republic
One reason Champagne pairs with seafood is that it's so versatile,Allen said. "A typical brut Champagne can be light enough to compliment a delicately poached fish but also cut through the brininess of oysters or the fattiness of wild...
- Gary Pinkel in El Paso Times
Missouri head coach Gary Pinkel said, "We're very excited to be a part of the Brut Sun Bowl. This game has a long-standing tradition of providing a great experience for the teams and I can attest to that from personal experience since I've had a"
- Frank Black in Spinner
I tend to lean towards the more Miles Davis, 'Let's just put it down' kind of vibe,says Black Francis. "As opposed to the Fleetwood Mac, Steely Dan, factory approach -- which is also legitimate -- but Art Brut seem to really thrive in this...