- n a person with fair skin and hair
- n a light grayish yellow to near white
- a being or having light colored skin and hair and usually blue or grey eyes
- How much deconstruction can one blond bear? Just about everyone has had a go at Marilyn Monroe.
- While other stars got DUIs, Wilson always appeared to have a ride home with one of his cool actor-brothers, Luke, 35, and Andrew, 43, or someone as blonde, pretty, rich and .
- Of all the hostesses in Japan, the highest paid tend to be pretty, English-speaking, Caucasian, blond.
News & Articles
Marblehead Saturday Police received an 8:05 a.m. report that a 14-year-old boy with blond hair was shooting squirrels with a BB gun on Waldron Court. A Girdler Road woman reported at 10:54 a.m. that her 22-year-old son was being disrespectful. Polic
June 18, 2013 - The Salem News
- HBO's 'Love, Marilyn': Lindsay Lohan to Ellen Burstyn remember Monroe
No matter their age, hardly anyone is unfamiliar with Marilyn Monroe.As the 50th-anniversary year of her death continues, the blond bombshell is recalled by many famous admirers in "Love, Marilyn," a documentary by Oscar-nominated filmmaker Liz Garbus ("The Farm: Angola, USA") making its HBO debut Monday, June 17.From Glenn Close and Ellen Burstyn to Jeremy Piven and Lindsay Lohan, celebrities ...
June 17, 2013 - Zap2It
- Ariel Winter Goes Blond! Modern Family Star Ditches Brunette Hair for Lighter Locks
Ariel Winter has gone blond! The Modern Family star stepped out in L.A.'s Studio City neighborhood yesterday sporting a hair color that's a lot lighter than her normally brunette...
June 12, 2013 - E! Online
- Ryan Longwell in London Free Press
My wife is a blond and wears sunglasses in Florida, so every time she comes out of the gate, they're snapping pictures,Longwell said. "It's a different thing than we've ever faced down there. It's certainly a new wrinkle to it."
- Stuart Holden in The Associated Press
He's got really, really, really, really blond hair,Holden said. "Hopefully as I continue to grow as a player, they'll make him a little better."
- Elizabeth Banks in International Herald Tribune
I think it's partially just because I think she needs a mini-makeover - but if she were wearing super stylish Phillip Lim dresses and had long, blond hair, I think you'd really be stunned by just how gorgeous a woman she is,Banks said.