- So the young Sultan cast a philanthropic eye on Malaya, a neighboring, blood-related British protectorate, which was bravely mopping up Communist guerrillas and was hard up for .
- And Erdrich, herself part Chippewa, part German- descended white American, is still a wry, intuitive, blood-related observer and a gifted writer.
- Patients who do not have a blood-related health problem receive an average of three pints of blood.
- Armando Guebuza in The Citizen Daily
The bridge was a dream of presidents Nyerere and Machel, but it connects people who are blood-related, and living apart,said President Guebuza.
- Charlie Brooks in WalesOnline
It's unbelievable the support that my parents have given me,says Charlie, who says she has another sister "who is not blood-related but came to live with us when she was about 15".
- Wade Boggs in USA Today
She went to a genealogist trying to see how far our family tree could go back,Boggs said Tuesday. "It wound up we're blood-related on my grandmother's side with Abner Doubleday. That was kind of neat to see someone who had an influence on...