- n a person with dark (brown) hair
- a marked by dark or relatively dark pigmentation of hair or skin or eyes
a brunette beauty
- It's not just that she's a funny, good-looking brunet or that 30 Rock may be on the way to becoming a TV classic.
- Seven months earlier, she had stopped coloring her hair, but only now, seeing Alice, did she fully register what she had done: "I saw my brunet twin coming toward me and had the .
- As Nora Ephron at 66, a proud artificial brunet puts it in I Feel Bad About My Neck: "There's a reason why 40, 50 and 60 don't look the way they used to, and it's not .
- Francois Legault in The Gazette (Montreal)
Mr. Brunet said during the election campaign he speaks to the minister every day,Legault said.
- Patrice Brisebois in News & Observer (registration)
Oh, my God, for about six years I listened to Benoit Brunet snore like you wouldn't believe in Montreal,Brisebois said. "In the day, at night, whenever, he always snored. But he was like a brother to me. I didn't ask for a new roommate."
- Caroline Williams in Los Angeles Times
Becky is me, kind of,Williams said. "And [actress] Brooke [Burns] is the beautiful brunet who I don't want to name because it will show how much of a loser I am. But the idea is that I know that I'm not the only person who thinks about...