- s (used informally) stupid
- He hopes to get to a place beyond poverty and violence and moral decay by leaving behind the welfare state and the deadening, blockheaded bureaucratic mind of Washington: a renewed .
- Both were ill-equipped, underfed and hampered from headquarters by more than the usual complement of careerist nitwits, blockheaded aristocrats and plain cowards familiar in the .
- As the film's central figure, Jan Kaer plays a slogan-spouting, blockheaded factory worker a model product of the Stalinist old regime.
- Matt Lindstrom in SportingNews.com
There were some humbling times, that's for sure,Lindstrom said. "Swedish people aren't really adept at listening to people who want them to listen to a message about religion. They're blockheaded. I know, because I am one."