- s (used informally) stupid
- Republicans varied in their opinions and said he had been either unfortunate or thickheaded.
- The whites are divided just as clearly: the thickheaded colonials who don't know the score; the sensitive cops like Luke Davis, who has the uneasy feeling that he is on the .
- To the soldiers, the kelpers have become known as "bennies," after a British TV character who is a decent, hard-working but thickheaded farmer.
- Brian Kelly in SportingNews.com
Maybe it's just that I'm a thickheaded Irishman that believes he can do it,Kelly said. "Maybe that comes across to people at times as being arrogant. I think it comes across as being who I am and believing we can do it here. It starts with...