boneheaded : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s (used informally) stupid
- This is either refreshingly candid, remarkably courageous or stupendously boneheadedperhaps a bit of all three.
- For a while it looked like a boneheaded move.
- But as her subjects wept on the streets and dying flowers carpeted the sidewalks, Elizabeth's Trappist vow looked either boneheaded or stone-hearted.
News & Articles
- Reed Gives up HR in 9th, Blue Jays Beat Sox in 10
For left-hander Jose Quintana, who has received and average of 3.96 runs of support since 2012 — fifth lowest in the American League — the support finally occurred after a series of boneheaded plays. By Mark Gonzales Tribune reporter10:32 p.m. …
June 12, 2013 - WGN TV Chicago
- Barack Obama in Washington Post
I have been very open about what I called a boneheaded move,Obama replied.
- John Boehner in International Herald Tribune
This is a boneheaded idea,Boehner said. "How much is enough? How much government do we need?"
- Luke Walton in Forbes
Last night we played most of the game without him and played pretty well. But tonight was different,Walton said. "They made big plays and we made boneheaded plays. You can't do that against a good team like Dallas. Tonight our defense got...