blockish : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s resembling a block in shape
- Milow takes "monumental" formscrosses or cenotaphs, those blockish memorials to the war dead that one sees in every English townand removes religious or commemorative use .
- Mitered together, these become blockish dolls -- sexless signs for the human figure.
- And to all prattling Gablers, sycophant Varlets, forlorn Snakes, blockish Grutnols, fondling Fops, doddipol Joltheads, slutch Calf-Lollies, codshead Loobies, jobernol Goosecaps .
News & Articles
- Manchester City's Open Start Has Been at Odds with the Pellegrini Way
Having been the most impressive team on the first weekend of the season, hammering Newcastle United 4-0, Manchester City became the victims of the biggest shock on the second, losing 3-2 at Cardiff City . In both games, their manager Manuel Pellegrini had them play what was commonly described as a 4-4-2, although the difference between their way of playing and the blockish 4-4-2s that dominated ...
Aug. 29, 2013 - Bleacher Report