- v lay out orderly or logically in a line or as if in a line
- v align oneself with a group or a way of thinking
- s in ceremonial attire and paraphernalia
professors arrayed in robes
- Called Cloaca, it consists of some $200,000 worth of chemical beakers, electric pumps and plastic tubing arrayed on a row of antiseptic stainless steel tables.
- Deep River's own corps led the parade, proudly arrayed in tricornered hats and scarlet colonial coats.
- But suddenly the cosmetics counters are arrayed with dozens of new products that promise really and truly to reduce the signs of aging.
News & Articles
- Paiutes celebrate tribal recognition
The arena of the Paiute Tribe headquarters in Cedar City resounded with the steady beat of Native American drums accompanied by traditional songs as men, women and children arrayed in colorful outfits danced their way into the arena Saturday afternoon dur
June 9, 2013 - The Spectrum
- Police descend on Garfield in massive search for 'wanted person'
Several police departments, including the Bergen County SWAT team were arrayed at the corner of Somerset Street and Midland Avenue
June 5, 2013 - The Star-Ledger
- Leslie Van Houten faces 20th parole hearing
But 44 years after she went to prison, Leslie Van Houten has gray hair and wrinkles and is facing her 20th parole hearing Wednesday with multiple forces arrayed against her bid for a chance at freedom.
June 5, 2013 - Greene County Messenger
- Rod Blagojevich in FOXNews
Now I know there are some powerful forces arrayed against me,Blagojevich said Friday. "It's kind of lonely right now. But I have on my side the most powerful ally there is, and it's the truth. And besides, I have the personal knowledge...
- John McCain in Boston Herald
McCain, in a statement, said the death of Bhutto "underscores yet again the grave dangers we face in the world today and particularly in countries like Pakistan, where the forces of moderation are arrayed in a fierce battle against those who embrace...
- Winston Churchill in The Sunday Times
Churchill wrote that the Battle of Omdurman was "the most signal triumph ever gained by the arms of science over barbarians. Within five hours the strongest and best-armed savage army yet arrayed against a foreign power had been destroyed."