- a affected by arteriosclerosis
- Tripp's office was created only four years ago, after the Yugoslav earthquake at Skoplje, which killed 1,011 and revealed an arteriosclerotic lack of coordination in American .
- Probably arteriosclerotic heart disease will also have been eliminated.
- The distinction was not won by accident unless that accident is Jerome Cavanagh, the outsider who in 1961 toppled an arteriosclerotic regime to become Detroit's nonpartisan .
News & Articles
- Autopsy results released in Kidd Kraddick death
DALLAS - The cause of death for popular radio shot host David P. Cradick, known as "Kidd Kraddick," was ruled to be the result of arteriosclerotic and hypertensive cardiovascular disease, read a report released by the Jefferson Parish Coroner's Office. According to the Mayo Clinic site, arteriosclerosis is a hardening of the arteries that can restrict blood flow. Mayo Clinic defines hypertension ...
Aug. 10, 2013 - KVUE-TV Austin
- JP coroner releases autopsy report for Kidd Kraddick
WWLTV.com Email: email@example.com | Twitter: @WWLTV JEFFERSON PARISH, La. -- The Jefferson Parish Coroner Dr. Gerry Cvitanovich released the final autopsy report for radio host David "Kidd Kraddick" Cradick. Kraddick died from "arteriosclerotic and hypertensive cardiovascular disease ," according to Cvitanovich. He said the cause of death was determined to be natural. Kraddick, whose show was ...
Aug. 9, 2013 - WWL-TV, Channel 4 New Orleans
- Coroner: Kraddick died of hypertensive cardiovascular disease
A Louisiana coroner officially ruled on Friday that Dallas radio host Kidd Kraddick died of arteriosclerotic and hypertensive cardiovascular disease.
Aug. 9, 2013 - FOX 4 News Dallas - Fort Worth
- Christopher Buckley in Wall Street Journal
We seem to be living in a time of arteriosclerotic orthodoxy. It's hardened so that if you deviate, you're a deviant,Mr. Buckley said. "A lot of the fun has gone out of it. I mean, gee whiz."