- n a pesticide or drug containing arsenic
- a relating to or containing arsenic
- He specializes in arsenic and arsenical preparations for insect control.
- Nowadays, anyone can learn the trick, and there is no better instructor than Britain's Stephen Potter, a kind of arsenical Dale Carnegie and master planner of social insecurity.
- Two gases which showed deadly promiseLewisite, an arsenical blister-producer, and Adamsite, a respiratory irritantwere developed by the Allies during the War, but the peace .
- Steve Israel in NorthShoreOfLongIsland.com
Roxarsone is an unnecessary and dangerous arsenical that we don't need in our food and that we don't want in our food,Israel stated. "It's time we stop big factory farms from trying to make their chicken pink by exposing us all to a...