- n an orderly arrangement
an array of troops in battle order
- n an impressive display
it was a bewildering array of books
his tools were in an orderly array on the basement wall
- n especially fine or decorative clothing
- n an arrangement of aerials spaced to give desired directional characteristics
- v lay out orderly or logically in a line or as if in a line
- v align oneself with a group or a way of thinking
- Now Roger is sweating under the hot lights as questions pile up about whether he had a role in an outrageous array of slippery and ill-fated schemes ranging from Mafioso pardons to .
- Its massive lithium-ion-battery array can power it for up to 250 miles of highway travel, and even though it will fatten your electricity bill, the Roadster is still twice as .
- Array of Light An installation inside the Chilean Pavilion provides a powerful array of lights.
- Henry Paulson in Toronto Star
As we develop plans to purchase equity......we are working to develop a standardized program that is open to a broad array of financial institutions,Paulson said in a statement.
- Robert Curbeam in ABC News
Of course it's a little more challenging because we haven't done the training on the ground for it,Curbeam said in an interview Sunday evening. "But we did have a lot of generic training for solar array wing deploy and retract: I have a...
- Pamela Melroy in Washington Post
You may have heard me at one point kind of squeak out 'Be careful' as I saw the solar array coming toward him,Melroy said.